Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

and so it begins

So, I've decided to start a teaching blog.

Not sure how this is going to work out, but it will be such a nice thing to look back on when I want to remember exactly how this whole thing started.

It's very strange to think that I'm beginning the next stage of my life, that I'm actually getting ready to start my career. It's something I've been looking forward to practically all my life and it's happening now!!

I'm still waiting to hear from HR. Since the district is hiring SO many teachers back, they seem to be inundated with paperwork and processing all the new hires, which includes me! Hopefully I'll hear something tomorrow about when I need to report and when I'm going to sign that dang contract! I'll be able to breathe a little easier after that!!

I'm itching to get into my classroom... SO BAD. I will definitely be stressing when the time comes to get in there and start decorating, because school starts in TWO WEEKS and I doubt I'll be able to get it all done in that time. Oh well, I'll take what I can get, because I was offered a teaching job in THIS economy and I'm so blessed.

So, for now, I'm just waiting. And waiting. And probably will be waiting the rest of this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for starting a teaching blog for kids. I have heard that in USA and Europe new trend is teaching by games. cool math games.com and other gaming sites like coolmathgames and also Pbs Kids Games for Kids are helpful for kids. Kids can play these games on Mobiles, Tablets and Computer to learn. In tile games and puzzle you can try 2048 game which is also available in these links. Play Cool math games run 2 which is a new game. Or learn by tile puzzle 2048 game. Its all up to your choice you can play Bad Ice Cream 3 and for very little kids a Cartoon character Peppa Pig Peppa Pig is available.

    ReplyDelete